Review Prolotherapy website including Frequently asked Questions (FAQs).
Discontinue the use of all over the counter and prescription anti-inflammatory medications such as Motrin, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin, etc, 7 days prior to your procedure.
You do NOT need to fast before your procedure. However, we recommend you having a heavy meal just prior to your procedure.
You may drive yourself home after your procedure.
- Please contact the office before the time of your Prolotherapy appointment if:
- You have any questions about the procedure
- You are unsure if you need to stop taking a medication you are on
- You become ill, develop any fevers, or are on any antibiotics
- You need to reschedule or cancel for any other reason